The Unit 5 Journal is based on the readings from Women and Religion and the videos on women’s ordination. (Do not use THINK! World Religions.) In your text Women and Religious Traditions, read:
- Chapter 6: “Women in Christianity”
Watch the videos on Women’s Ordination:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Women and Religion
Just from $8/Page
- Roy Bourgeois, “A Life Lived from Conscience”- Part 1 ; Part 2
- “Pink Smoke Over the Vatican”
- “Women in Catholicism”
These are the four required elements for your journal:
- Give at least one quote from the readings (cite author and page number) – if there are multiple sources for readings it is fine to choose a quote from each.
- Ask a question of clarification or analysis.
- Write a substantial 2 paragraph (meaning at least 7-10 sentences per paragraph as a minimum) response that engages with the ideas and examples, including giving your own supported perspective.
Include a works cited list.The journal should NOT be a summary of the texts but a thoughtful consideration of some ideas that emerged from the readings.
Guidelines: Double-space your submission and attach it as a Word doc. (Do not submit a PDF.) Format it overall so it complies with MLA or APA.Hide Files: TRS 2243 Journal Assignments Guide.docx